With these 8 most helpful tips, Chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo will bring us that much needed transformation which consequently enables us to achieve all our Goals & eventually be a Winner in Life!
The 8 most helpful tips to chant nam myoho renge kyo:
- RELAX: First of the 8 helpful tips, as you sit down to chant The Mystic Law. Make all efforts to relax your mind and your heart, letting go of any anxieties, worries or negative energies! Also relax your physical body, by choosing to sit in a comfortable chair and in a comfortable pose (preferably sit upright always while chanting). This is when eventually, all three, your Mind, Body & Soul will feel completely ready for you to start chanting.
- KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN: When you chant Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo, you must always try and keep your eyes open. Why? Because this is the time you are looking into the mirror of your life and you know it best where it needs cleansing and polishing. Most importantly, you aim to have a beautiful and shining bright life! Even if you don’t have The Gohonzon, you can chant The Mystic Law by facing a blank wall. As you do this, try & concentrate by looking at a particular point on the wall, keeping your eyes open all throughout the chanting! This is not a rule, but a very good suggestion that I personally adhere to!
- THE GOHONZON: If you have the Gohonzon, then you do not need to face a blank wall (as mentioned in the point #2). Try and keep your eyes completely focused on the Gohonzon, preferably at the centre where it is easier to remain focused all throughout the chanting. The centre of The Gohonzon reads, ‘Nam Myoho Renge Kyo Nichiren’. At this time, as you are chanting and talking to The Gohonzon, you will tend to figure out where your life needs some polishing and cleansing. In other words, this is the time to really figure out where & how in your own life you need to perform your own Human Revolution
FEW MORE HELPFUL TIPS…KEEP READING:
4. CHANTING ALONG WITH YOUR APP: Even more, open your Android App, TogetherWeChant (SGI Buddhism, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo). Select the Goals you would like to chant for. Get ready to start chanting for yourself and your friends worldwide.
5. NO SOCIAL MEDIA: Above all, when sitting down to chant, resist all sorts of temptations. Don’t check your Whatsapp, emails, FB, Twitter, Instagram and other social media handles, on your phones, tablets, laptops etc. Just remain focused on your chanting as you are now engaging to transform YOUR OWN LIFE!
6. SILENT YOUR PHONES: One of the most important of these 8 helpful tips! Silent all your mobile phones, tablets, smart-watches etc so that you are not disturbed during chanting. Everything else can wait until you complete your conversation with the Universe, through Your chanting The Lotus Sutra 😊
2 More HELPFUL TIPS TO chant Nam Myoho Renge Kyo:
7. YOUR VOICE: “The Voice does the Buddha’s work!” Hence, as you chant Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, keep listening to “your own voice” . That will allow you to connect with your higher self and not let any unnecessary thoughts cross your mind. With your Android App too, you can choose to put on the Audio and make it a group chanting, if you are chanting alone. It leads to a very sincere and powerful chanting when you do so! Go ahead, let’s hear you chant your heart out!
8. FINALLY, START CHANTING: Now that you have selected your goals on the App, relaxed your mind-body-soul, remain focused as you start chanting The Lotus Sutra, with ‘the roar of a lion’. Furthermore, determine to Achieve all your Goals and really WIN!! This kind of focused Daimoku will certainly help you bring forth your Buddhahood. You will be a live example of the power of Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, in a human body.
Therefore, with these 8 helpful tips to chant Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo, you will absolutely & surely change the core of your life. You will definitely bring to yourself that which is in your highest & best interest & good. Daimoku (chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo) in this manner comes from your core as you chant clearly, comfortably and confidently!
Happy Chanting ❤
The views expressed in this article are from my own experience of chanting The Lotus Sutra. So any similar information available online may just be a coincidence.
Feel free to download your very own Android App, TogetherWeChant(SGIBuddhism) and the audio links from www.togetherwechant.com Be a part of our online initiative for Worldwide Kosenrufu. You may also want to subscribe to our YouTube channel, TogetherWeChant
Copyright © 2016-17 Together We Chant
To know more about chanting of The Mystic Law, read Shiti Gautam's articles on her website, http://www.togetherwechant.com under the blogs & explore sections. Testimonials are the actual proof of victories achieved for others by chanting for them. Contribute yours too!
You may also want to be a part of this Mission through our social media handles:
Latest posts by Shiti Gautam (see all)
- 7 Important Benefits of having Your Own Digital Daimoku Diary! - September 30, 2018
- The Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Daily Gongyo and Daimoku! - March 16, 2018
- Can Success in Exams be achieved simply through chanting Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo? - March 10, 2018