Congratulations! Now that someone has introduced you to the practice of chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, you are all set to chant for the very first time!
But you are a bit hesitant, or to some extent ‘reluctant’, to join a district meeting (Zadankai) because maybe you are shy or you want to practice chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo at your own home, all by yourself, for the first few days.
These 5 Important BABY STEPS will then help you start chanting for the very First time.
5 important Baby steps to chant Nam Myoho Renge Kyo:
GOAL SETTING: Firstly, set a Goal that you would want to achieve through chanting The Mystic Law, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo. Preferably, write it down in a notebook, or create it in the “TogetherWeChant App” , either as your Personal goal or a Shared goal (if you would like others to pitch in and chant for your goal to help you attain victory in achieving it). For more info on Goal setting, refer to my blog titled: 5 powerful techniques to make your goal setting even stronger!
- CHANT TIME: Above all,it is very important to now determine your chant time! How long do you want to chant daily to attain this goal? For this, you will need to make a note of that. You ca easily do that in your very own Android App, “TogetherWeChant(SGI Buddhism, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo)“
- Face a blank wall & FOCUS: Next, sit down in a quiet place in your own home or wherever you want to chant, and face a blank wall. Make a point of focus on this wall as you start chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo (using the audio link available on “www.togetherwechant.com” or in your very own Android App). All through this, try to keep your eyes open – just a self-tried suggestion! It works very well, believe me!
Hang in there…Just 2 more…
START CHANTING NOW: Finally now, ‘Roar like a Lion‘, with the determination to achieve all your Goals. To build up your concentration for a longer duration, listen to your own voice as you continue chanting. It really works because all your concentration is then only on your own voice!
- DAILY PRACTICE: Above all, make it a daily practice to chant Nam Myoho Renge Kyo for all your goals with the duration that you have decided for each one of them. The TogetherWeChant App allows you to dedicate specific time for each of your Goals. Therefore go ahead, download it and create beautiful victories. The regularity with chanting The Mystic Law, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, will help you develop the courage and wisdom to continue advancing towards achieving each of your Goals.
Most noteworthy is that the positive vibrations that you generate with chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, will help you bring forth from within yourself Wisdom, Courage, Compassion and Buddhahood. This will eventually help you create a very abundant and fortunate life, not just for yourself but for others within your environment too.
HAPPY CHANTING !!
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
This article is inspired by my own experience with this practice for the last few years and is my attempt at helping new friends to start chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo for the very first time. Any similarity to any information available online may be just purely coincidental.
Download your very own Android App, TogetherWeChant (SGI Buddhism, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo) and start chanting with others globally, for your Goals and their Goals as well!
Copyright © 2016-17 Together We Chant
To know more about chanting of The Mystic Law, read Shiti Gautam's articles on her website, http://www.togetherwechant.com under the blogs & explore sections. Testimonials are the actual proof of victories achieved for others by chanting for them. Contribute yours too!
You may also want to be a part of this Mission through our social media handles:
Latest posts by Shiti Gautam (see all)
- 7 Important Benefits of having Your Own Digital Daimoku Diary! - September 30, 2018
- The Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Daily Gongyo and Daimoku! - March 16, 2018
- Can Success in Exams be achieved simply through chanting Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo? - March 10, 2018