Welcome back! This is Part Two of our tri-part series in which we explore things to NEVER DO when we chant Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo.
Hope you have inculcated the first 7 pointers from Part One and are now set to go to the next level!
Part Two explores the next 7 pointers that will help us strengthen our chanting even more as we take care to NEVER do these when chanting:
8. DO NOT SKIP/MISS YOUR DAILY CHANTING: Daily Gongyo helps you develop a High-Life condition that is unperturbed by life’s daily challenges & struggles. Aim for daily chanting, even if it is just 3 sincere & focused chants of Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo!
9. DO NOT LOWER YOUR VOICE: “Roar like a Lion as you chant Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo”! Let that inner fire & conviction to achieve your goals drive you to chant in a voice that reaches the deepest layers of the Universe and brings around you the Buddhist Gods, helping you to reach for your utmost desires & goals.
10. DO NOT CLOSE YOUR EYES: Face a blank wall if you do not have the Gohonzon. Keep your eyes OPEN all throughout the chanting! For those who have the Gohonzon, concentrate at the centre as you keep chanting Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo. This focused chanting will help you develop the “inner strength” & “wisdom” to overcome all of life’s challenges & sufferings!
11. DO NOT THINK NEGATIVE: Let go of any negative feelings or thoughts that come in the form of doubt or worries about reaching your Goals! Have utmost Faith in the power of Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo & the Gohonzon within you!
12. DO NOT FEAR ANYTHING: There is nothing to fear for those who chant Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo! This chanting enables you to develop that immense courage & potential to allow you to fulfill all your dreams, goals & desires!
13. DO NOT CHANT FOR ANYONE’S LOSS OR MISFORTUNE: Chanting is always done with the highest & best interest, even of your enemy! Chant for positivity & happiness for everyone, even if they have caused you pain in the past! This is the beauty of chanting Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo!
14. DO NOT CHANT WITH A FEELING OF REVENGE: Revengeful attitude towards those who have caused you pain will do no good to you or them. Chant for the true happiness of such people and cleanse your environment of any negative people or situations. Remember, “We create our own environment” and so let us only create a healthy one, with love & healing for all!
These 7 pointers must have been a bit too demanding for you, especially not to chant with a feeling of revenge but to chant “for the happiness of those who caused you pain”! This is the beauty of chanting Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo. You do not chant for the loss of anyone, with any ill-feelings whatsoever!
It is not so hard to practice this and I am sure, you are ready to progress to the next level wherein we will explore the last 7 things we must never do while chanting Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo. So stay tuned for Part Three!
For those of you who missed out on Part One, click here.
Happy Chanting ❤
Come Join us in our online worldwide Kosenrufu Mission! Feel free to download your very own Android App, TogetherWeChant(SGIBuddhism) and the audio links from our website www.togetherwechant.com You may also want to subscribe to our YouTube channel, TogetherWeChant
Copyright © 2017 Together We Chant
To know more about chanting of The Mystic Law, read Shiti Gautam's articles on her website, http://www.togetherwechant.com under the blogs & explore sections. Testimonials are the actual proof of victories achieved for others by chanting for them. Contribute yours too!
You may also want to be a part of this Mission through: https://facebook.com/TogetherWeChant ; https://twitter.com/twcvictory003 ; https://in.pinterest.com/togetherwechant/; and subscribe to their YouTube Channel at
Latest posts by Shiti Gautam (see all)
- 7 Important Benefits of having Your Own Digital Daimoku Diary! - September 30, 2018
- The Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Daily Gongyo and Daimoku! - March 16, 2018
- Can Success in Exams be achieved simply through chanting Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo? - March 10, 2018